CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Small Announcement...

Okay, I originally intended for this to be gourmet foods. Partially because that was one of the few names I could think of that wasn't already taken. But, I don't cook gourmet all that often. And the stuff can be expensive! What I like to do it take ordinary food and make it look awesome on a plate, or concentrate on the different flavors of a meal, dress it up somehow. And I make lots of good old-fashioned favorites. So I will be keeping the name "gourmet eats", but will be posting foods that my family eats, some of which is still gourmet and quite yummy. So, enjoy all the recipes, and I enjoy reading all of yours!

2 Tasty Tidbits:

Stephanie said...

That will be fun. You'll have much more leeway to post foods that you couldn't under the title of "gourmet." I know I find myself whipping out the camera and the fancy plates with almost every meal we make, just because it's so fun to try to make it look good on the screen. You'll get better too, when you post your pictures more often, just because you're practicing. Compare my food pics now with the first several. They're still not awesome, but they're way better than they were then!

Michelle said...

I want Rachel's camera. I played with one at the store the other day, wow. A manual focus will do wonders for my food pics, heck, any pics will look way better if I could get the camera to do what I want...