CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Around the World - Apology

Those of you new to my little recipe tour, Wednesday is the day of the week we have chosen to experiance new cuisine.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of my control, Dominoes cooked for us tonight. I was frantically cleaning the laundry room to get ready for a housing inspection, it was the last room on my list and they bagged me on it by suprise and told me to get it done.

So sorry you all have to wait for me to make and post another delicious meal. But, I'll give you a hint as to the location we shall visit.

Little people might be seen,
And the "wearing of the green",
For good luck, a leafy clover
can be seen the whole land over!

2 Tasty Tidbits:

Stephanie said...

Looking forward to it!

Stephanie said...

Hey, you need to post some recipes or something! I miss you!!