CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Baked Fish Fillets

Okay, not the prettiest picture, I know, but this fish was amazing! Moist and tender, draped in a creamy parmesan cheese sauce. this would be good on any fish: salmon, whiting, cod... I used trout because that is what I had. Delicious!

1 pound fish fillets
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp finely chopped onion
1/2 tsaspoon salt
2 tbsp milk
Paprika
Place fish in a greades shallow baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, onions, salt and milk. SPread over fish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350 tof 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
I forgot the paprika and sprinkled it with parsely instead. That tasted good too.

1 Tasty Tidbits:

Stephanie said...

That looks really good! I don't think I've ever done a sauce with fish unless it was tartar sauce, but I'd like to try this. We'll have to give it a try the next time we buy fish fillets.