CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Simple Salmon

Being tired last night, and wanting something yummy that didn't require a lot of work, I turned again to my freezer. I just happened to have some salmon fillets hiding in the back (they were on sale one day and I grabbed some).





I didn't defrost them, although they would have cooked quicker if I had...

4 4oz salmon filets
2 tbsp butter
salt and pepper
several sprigs of fresh thyme (from my garden!)

Lay salmon out on a sheet of tinfoil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, dot with the butter. Lay the thyme sprigs out on top, or shake on some dried thyme. Carefully fold over the edges of the foil to make a packet.

Bake, frozen, at 425 for 15-20 minutes. Or thawed at 350 for 8-12.

Don't let it sit too long before serving or it will get dry. Fresh out of the oven this is really moist and juicy!



0 Tasty Tidbits: