Lisa, from What We Eat hit me with this fun tag. Thanks Lisa! Here we go...
1. I am the oldest of 8 kids, and we range from almost 27 to 8. My oldest son is 6 and loves to play with his 8 year old uncle. Too funny! He and his "Uncle Sam" are great friends, and it's going to be fun to watch when they are teens... :-)
2. I often feel like I don't have one big thing that I'm good at. I love to cook, scrapbook, sew, garden, play with my camera, and teach piano. But there isn't one clear thing that is my thing, my forte.
3. I own a Motorola Razr, and can't imagine using a thick cell phone again. Although, the style used to drive me nuts when I used my friend's, I love that it can fit so great in my pocket. Plus, bluetooth was invented for a reason, so I don't have to hold the phone between my neck and my ear and get a crick in my neck!
4. My favorite sandals gave out this summer after lasting for 6 years. Very sad.
5. When I make Ramen Noodles, I drain off almost all the water and use the full seasoning packet. I like my noodles salty!
6. All my pets (2 cats and a hamster) are girls, to help even out the boy:girl ratio in the house.
7. I don't have a "must see" tv series favorite. There are several shows that I like, and some that I prefer to watch over others, but none that I absolutely have to watch every whatever night. There are plenty that I don't like, I just don't feel the need to fight over the tv channels. Although, if I could figure out what time and channel "Scrubs" , "House", and "Private Practice" were on, it might be different!
I could tag someone, but I don't really know who to do it to, so if you are reading my blog and feel like doing it, go for it! Just leave a comment so I can go check out your list!