CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Swirled Dill Rolls


These are really easy and really yummy! I made these for a friend when she had a baby before even tasting them myself. She raved so much I had to make them for myself. WOW! I love cresent rolls now matter how they are served, but this is one of my absolute favorites.
1 tube crescent rolls
2 tbsp butter softened
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp snipped fresh dill or dried dill
Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder, and dill. Spread over warm rolls.

1 Tasty Tidbits:

Stephanie said...

These look really good! I love crescent rolls too, so flaky and buttery!